CENSUS provides an exciting work environment for both IT Security Researchers and ICT Engineers. If you are interested in any of the following job positions please send an email to the appropriate address with a short personal statement and a comprehensive CV (in PDF format). It is very important for us to see a detailed list of technical skills (e.g. reverse engineering skills, debugging skills etc.) and past experience in technical or other projects.
The researcher will work with our R&D team in vulnerability research
projects on mobile platforms. The work will involve the discovery and
documentation of software vulnerabilities and the development of
- Reverse engineering (at least ARM32 and/or ARM64 architectures), and experience
with relevant tools (IDA Pro).
- Experience with debugging (gdb, lldb) on iOS and/or Android
(preferably both userland and kernel).
- Understanding of operating system concepts.
- Understanding of the iOS and/or Android security model.
- Understanding of old iOS and/or Android vulnerabilities, how
they were exploited, and how they were patched.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Also, any of the following (not strictly required) skills will be considered a plus:
- Public record of discovered iOS and/or Android vulnerabilities.
- Public technical writing and/or presentations on relevant
Please send your CV and personal statement to cfvr2017a [at] census-labs.com
Application Security Engineer
The security engineer will work on both code auditing and application security testing projects.
Projects will include both onsite and remote engagements, so the ability to travel is a must.
- Previous work experience in software security assessment projects (or holder of an IT Security postgraduate diploma, or related certification)
- Web Application Security Testing skills
- Mobile Application Security Testing skills for Android or iOS apps
- Code Auditing skills for the following programming languages: Java, C/C++
- Good software security assessment skills (vulnerability identification, documentation, rating and presentation)
- Basic reverse engineering skills
- Ability to travel
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills
Please send your CV and personal statement to cfase2017a [at]
Junior IT Security Professional Internship
CENSUS continues its successful internship program, now allowing interns to gain experience
in multiple areas of IT Security, including:
- Penetration Testing
- Source Code Auditing
- Mobile Application Testing
- Web Application Testing
- Vulnerability Research
- IT Security Training
We typically schedule internships in four-month terms, however we're flexible (e.g. a candidate may start at the middle of a calendar month). The internship terms are: January to April, May to August, September to December.
- Term A: January → April
- Call for internships runs till October 21st
- Interviews (and technical quals) are completed by November 15th
- Candidates are notified by November 22nd
- Term B: May → August
- Call for internships runs till February 21st
- Interviews (and technical quals) are completed by March 15th
- Candidates are notified by March 22nd
- Term C: September → December
- Call for internships runs till June 21st
- Interviews (and technical quals) are completed by July 15th
- Candidates are notified by July 22nd
- Background knowledge in software security (Academic or Professional)
- Application debugging skills
- C and Python development skills
- x86 or x86_64 Assembly skills
- Good understanding of at least two operating systems (Microsoft Windows,
GNU/Linux, Android, OSX or iOS)
- Systems programming skills
- Good understanding of networking and TCP/IP concepts
Also, any of the following (not strictly required) skills will be considered a
- Reverse engineering skills
- Vulnerability research skills
- Code auditing skills
- Experience in exploit development
- Familiarity with Ruby, Visual Basic, C#, or C++ development
- Familiarity with ARM or MIPS Assembly
- Familiarity with the Metasploit Framework
- Familiarity with IDA Pro
- Hardware debugging skills
- Web application testing skills
- Mobile application testing skills
- Penetration testing skills
- Systems administration skills
- Experience in Fuzz Testing
Please send your CV and personal statement to cfin2017a [at] census-labs.com
Information Security Compliance Consultant
The Information Security Compliance Consultant will be responsible for
the implementation of Legal and Regulatory frameworks as part of
internal and external company projects. The consultant's main
responsibilities will be to implement, evaluate and maintain
information security management systems, conduct
risk assessments & GAP analysis, compile security policies & procedures and
perform threat modeling according to specific standards.
Projects will include both onsite and remote engagements, so the ability
to travel is a must.
- Master's Degree in Information Security or an equivalent combination of education, certifications and experience.
- Minimum three years of experience in information security management, auditing methodologies, and technology risk assessments with a demonstrated knowledge in legal and regulatory frameworks (EU and worldwide).
- Demonstrated experience in:
- Using and maintaining Risk Management tools
- Application of International Data Protection / Privacy Laws
- Development of Information Security Policies according to best practices
- Implementation of the ISO 27001 framework
- Ability to independently identify and resolve critical and complex issues through effective problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, presentation skills, and verbal / written communication skills.
- Fluent in English
- Ability to travel
Please send your CV and personal statement to cfc2018a [at] census-labs.com